Fugro provides geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to infrastructure clients throughout the world. Working on land and at sea we offer the broadest capability to map, measure, investigate and provide advice on the development of new infrastructure and the effective management of existing infrastructure.
Drawing on a unique pool of expertise we can deliver fully integrated ground investigations on any scale, at any location. Key capabilities include:
- In situ and laboratory based geotechnical site investigation
- Mapping and dimensional services
- Engineering geophysics (surface and downhole)
- Non-destructive investigation
- Instrumentation and monitoring
With 11,000 staff in 60 countries our teams work safely and efficiently in challenging conditions to help clients reduce uncertainty and build a robust understanding of project risks to enable effective engineering solutions.